Friday, March 31, 2006

A Few Photos To Satisfy

Well, hello there. We have quite the blog coming up but unfortunately we have not had the time to sit down and put it all on paper (electronic paper). We have been up to quite a lot lately, including a killer surf trip to Byron Bay, stopping off at 5 great beaches. I surfed the whole time while Elizabeth encouraged from the beach, went for runs, swam, and read. She actually got out there with me one day and she had quite a ride.

As you know know, Cyclone Larry hit up in North Queensland about a week and a half ago. This assisted in the rather large surf that I got myself into early this week. My 9'2" mal hung in there quite well. I escaped unscathed except for the the fin from my board hit me in the head, causing some bleeding.

Elizabeth has surprised me with a camping trip this weekend down south. So for all of you who provided us with some great REI gear and other camping gear we are ever so thankful. This will be our first time out in it.

We miss y'all tons and will update this blog, litrally, very soon.

Super Mini Glossary of Terms

Pram=Stroller
Bloody=Awful







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home